• Authors
  • KyraSaden

KyraSaden

***Note: You must be 18+ to visit this website, read the stories, leave comments, or contact the authors.***

I'm Kyra Saden, and I write porn for fun.

While I'm not sure about the rest of you, I'm tired of pizza men, plumbers, and bad boy billionaires designed to get you off and get you off quickly. Too quickly. True, you may find the occasional one-off in my repertoire, but my forte is long drawn-out banging adventures set in fantastical worlds, wherein the sex is hot because of the story framing it rather than the other way around.

While I dabble in a number of genres, I most enjoy stories centered around power imbalances and predator/prey dynamics in particular. In fact, almost everything I write includes at least some element of nonconsent, but I am very careful to properly tag and label all works containing such content.

If you like my stuff, pretty please leave me feedback! I am an unabashed slut when it comes to constructive criticism. Go ahead and give it to me. Hard. I promise, I can take it. ;)

Last but not least, I do try and respond to all emails so long as (a) they come through the Lit portal, (b) you provide your ASL (i.e. age, gender identity/pronouns, and general location), and (c) you include an email address to which I can respond.

Stay pervy, you beautiful freaks! <3

---Currently Running Series---

Not to Cause Offense (Major Themes: Fantasy, Harem, Monster Girls, Erotic Horror, Nonconsent, & Mindbreak.): Terin Laiess is a monster hunter, recently hired by Lord Vareill to rid his domain of a terrible beast that pollutes the minds of its victims with insatiable lust. It's a shame he's also been saddled with a slave he doesn't want.

---Projected Submission Schedule---

Not to Cause Offense is currently on a short(ish) hiatus while I develop a backlog. I'm finding that the content I'm putting out doesn't feel quite right and I think building up a bit of cushion will help me flesh out the series better. I'll start posting again once I have a minimum of 3-5 chapters ready to go. Until then, I will be submitting contest entries and one-offs only.

Location

Your Mom

Gender

Female

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
137Followers
2My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

34

Orientation

Pansexual

Hobbies

Fine Tea, Fuzzy Blankets, , And Thunderstorms.

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

The Crack Of A Whip, A Sinister Chuckle, , And A Whispered Threat.

Contact Author

Contact KyraSaden by clicking here.