• Authors
  • Viridi

Viridi

Viridi is Latin for green. My real name also means green in another language. I enjoy the mischief of hiding in plain sight.

Writing erotic short stories started out as a means of satisfying some of my fiancé's dozen or so fetishes that I'm either unwilling (pretty much just the piquerism-- I'm scared of needles!) or just not ready to satisfy. He's assures me there's no rush, that we have "a lifetime to get to each of them," but I thought writing out his fantasies would help tie him off in the interim.
It has since become a form of foreplay for us, and it wasn't long before he was encouraging me to publish my work somewhere.

Due to the limited options for sexual orientation here, I elected Straight, but I better identify as Demisexual.

My male characters are dominant and bestial, but perhaps a little dorky inside, and turned on by femininity itself, not just tits & ass (aka, my fiancé... when he read my first piece, his response was, "I love how it's so clearly me.") Meanwhile, my female characters are demure and coy, but open-minded and curious-- traits I notice in myself. My lesbian dominants, when it comes to that, will likely be a lot more like my male characters, though I hope to illustrate a feminine twist to their interests.
If these are not the sort of niches you're into, that's okay. To each their own.

While rape fantasy is a large part of my work, it's important to note that my stories, in no way, shape, or fashion are meant to condone rape or sexual assault (towards any gender/or gender identity).

To wrap it up, I write erotic fiction because the vastness and interconnectedness of the human sexuality spectrum is just downright fascinating. Not only is fiction a fun, safe way to explore this, but I also believe that a greater acceptance, understanding, and communication of/& about sexuality and it's vast spectrum could go a long way for society, and for people as individuals. And what better way to do that than through story?

I hope my work is enjoyed, and that my bio wasn't too long. :)

Location

British Columbia

Gender

Female

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
14Followers
1Following
2My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Age

30

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Hiking, Writing, Nature, Photography, Reading, Fetish Nights

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Sadomasochism, Bondage, Submission, Flogging, Homeovestism, Double Penetration, Rape Fantasy, Erotic Asphyxiation, Roleplay

Contact Author

Contact Viridi by clicking here.