• Authors
  • LuckyMartian

LuckyMartian

Hi there.. A little about me.. I am in good shape...I'm a former athlete and still workout regularly... I'm 6'3"/190.5cm and weigh 210/95.25 kg with brown hair and hazel eyes...

I'm sapiosexual.... If I get to know you I'll share pictures or other things that we both agree on....I have no trouble getting interested looks from women but make no mistake I prefer older more mature women Perhaps a younger lady will prove me wrong with that choice.. No teenagers however please....

I'm here trying out the site and looking for good company.. By that I mean someone to share whatever with..My favorite thing to do is to chat and listen to music while sharing our day or whatever you choose to share.. I have no requirements other than you to be civil and have a modicum of intelligence with good conversation skills..If I like someone I like all of them not just certain body parts...

Of course I love erotica or I wouldn't be here...I look forward to getting to know someone so look me up if you are interested...

Location

USA

Gender

Male

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Fishing, Treasure Hunting, Making Jewelry, Backpacking/camping, Playing Music

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact LuckyMartian by clicking here.