• Authors
  • Asher

Asher

Well I\'m a regular guy loking for a wonderful relatioship with a wonderful woman. I also want a woman who is into a little kiny, such as myself. Toys, movies, and a little expirementation. I\'d like to try some S&M (both top & bottom) and some light bondage. Other than that I\'l looking for a wonderful, stable, long term relationship. Well I\'m a happy, single guy, with a loving dog and good friends. I have a wide variety of interests, volleyball, hiking, pool, pets, sports (Go Broncos!!!), movies, and music, so on and so fourth. I love to dine out, like Mudslides and Slow Comfortable Screw’s, and wine. I love good conversation, over coffee, ice cream, or anytime. I love to laugh, and I have quite a sarcastic, yet fun sense of humor. I exercise regularly, and love a day at the park or hiking up a trail, throwing the Frisbee, playing tennis…… I guess anything outdoors that involves exercise. Also I have a close loving family and my parents are still married (30 years… can you believe it?!?!) I love spending time with my friends, over food and always with good conversation. I love to read....love to travel! In fact, I just got back from an excellent white water rafting trip on the Occoee River in Tennessee, and I\'ve also been to London, and all over the United States. I like to camp, pick fresh fruit, and taking my dog (Kelly) to the park. Honesty and openness is extremely important to me, I’m not into head games at all, and I will try or taste just about anything once. Lastly I do not want children, but I love animals, especially dogs. I am happy where I am, where I am going and I am VERY comfortable with whom I am. I’d love someone to share my happiness with, and grow together. I think the best relationships start as friendships, so hopefully we can start there!

Location

Rochester, NY

Author Stats

22 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Legs, Oral, Thigh Highs, Top, Bottom, Roleplaying

Contact Author

Contact Asher by clicking here.