Literotica.com
index : members : louienohio : Biography

Add to favorites

louienohio
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
louienohio's Biography:
Gender: Couple
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Ohio, USA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fw
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: beautiful intelligent women
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s), Bird(s), Other
User Number: 491298
Member Since: March 16, 2005
Last Modified: July 17, 2006
louienohio
Some words from louienohio:

I write creative non fiction. That means my stories are true recitals of things that happened to me, true in the sense of how I remember things. If you have any comments feel free to write.

Now that I have posted a few stories, I receive feedback that my endings are too sudden. Folks, if I wanted to write fantasy, then maybe I'd go on and on, but I don't write fantasy. I write the things that happened.

To date I have published 8 stories, and I expect to join all these tales into a collection. Of those published on Lit,some of the quickly written throw aways received far more reads and interest than did the pieces which required real effort. Particularly Dodi's Tale, which I believe is quality writing.I changed her last name, but the story is a true account of a woman I met through adult friend finder. Anyway, it was "new" for two weeks and very few read it. When "Little Sister" was new for two weeks, it had over 21,000 reads!

The nude beach on Cres is a condensed rewrite of a visit to my brother's beach house there. The longer version deals with the late Pope's visit to Rijeke.

The piece I worked the hardest on is Rita, Lynn & me. Every word is true, except names have been changed. Lynn was crazy and our erotic exploits filled our lives for nearly 10 years.

I have attempted to change pictures here without success, and the author's index also shows no pic. What goes?

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board