• Authors
  • The Wu-Tang Pen

The Wu-Tang Pen

Hi there! I began writing erotic stories as short dirty e-mails to distract a friend from her work, but before long I was churning out longer and longer works which seemed to give my friends online greater and greater joy. Recently my girlfriend inspired me to share my perversion with the world so here I am.

I have developed a love of sexual domination and a personal fetish for busty curvy women (thanks to my loving girlfriend). You should see more of the latter as I continue to write, although I tend to write for my audience more than myself so what you see here may not be what you get when you read my stories.

For those of you who enjoy my writing, please, please let me know, I am not a very fast writer and I'm one of those who is prone to making endless re-writes so the more I hear voices clamouring in appreciation and admiration is the more likely I am to shrug off the woes of work and get back to the keyboard.

For those of you who dont like my stuff, you are just as valuable to me as my (someday) adoring fans, because you will let me know where my weaknesses are.

(If you do have a criticism be specific, its the only way I'll learn. Again emails are most welcome).

In short, no matter what you think, drop a comment or better yet an e-mail and I will happily get back to you. I also take requests!

Oh yeah, and check out my favourites. Its nowhere near complete as I can't possibly remember all the great stories I've read over the years, but if you like my stuff, then check out this list to see some of my inspiration.

Location

London UK

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
27Followers
3Following
2My Favorites
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Busty Women, D/s

Contact Author

Contact The Wu-Tang Pen by clicking here.