• Authors
  • medearest

medearest

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW! What a Ride!” I've been there, done that, did what I wanted, loved it all and asked for more! I am healthy mentally, physically and emotionally and the only game I play is competitive tennis. I love life and consider sex the only sport with a win-win outcome if you play fair, agree on the rules and respect the equipment. I am easy on the mind, not bad on the eyes, gentle on the heart and good for the spirit. I play well with others but know how to play alone. I like my own company and don't even have a pet rock. I hold lovers with open arms and do not cling, whine, pout or play head games. I get into sex not just off on it and leave people happier than I found them and expect the same courtesy. I'm not looking for forever but expect to get and give 100% in every moment and in every experience. Looking For: Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) for 1-on-1 sex, Oral Sex, Discreet Relationship, Role Playing or Other "Alternative" Activities Ideal Person: I'm looking for lovers who are not selfish, self absorbed or self serving. I want sexually secure, sensually aware adults who know the owner operators manual for male and female sexuality by heart, have hand written notes in the margins and are creatively seeking ways to increase the performance and maximize mutual pleasure. Be real, be honest, be fun or be gone. MUST love to laugh and love women.

Location

Huntington Beach, CA

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers

Contact Author

Contact medearest by clicking here.