• Authors
  • OldManSoftHeart

OldManSoftHeart

STORIES: In my first attempts, I tried to add realism, then experimented with some different styles. Would appreciate your honest feedback.
Now that I finished two more years of school, I'm working on another story - a romance. I'd like to finish it before publishing. Between work and other activities, not sure when that will be ready... real life has gotten busy. Besides, I've read some very impressive stories on here that set the bar very high.

CHATTING: Looking to make some friendly connections and have a little fun with a woman.

I'm not very good with the "Hey Babe. What's your sign?" stuff. Patience is appreciated. If you start out with low expectations, then things can only get better. I try to be a nice guy until you tell me you are looking for something else.

Willing to discuss most anything. Some things make me uncomfortable and will tell you if we get there. Don’t be afraid of sharing something you think might be offensive. I don’t offend that easily. I’m always interested in the things that interest a woman, even if they may seem a little dark to you. I can be a good listener.

Not very good at RP, but some have liked my slow, detailed descriptions of what I might do to them should we be alone in the same room. Be bold and tell me your interests. Too many options and interests to be guessing. Don’t know? Say so. Being overtly mean and degrading is not my nature, so I might not measure up if you want me to treat you that way.

Please don’t let me be the only one asking questions. You might get annoyed.

In real life, I'm just a frustrated, 6 ft, married guy in my late-50's, with a bit of a dad bod, and struggling to break out of the never-ending "friend zone". My wife loves me like a brother, but I would rather not talk about her. I'll just say that I've given up on attempting intimacy with her, but will continue to treat her nicely. I haven't told her I'm here chatting with you.

Please don't send me pictures of others and claim they are of you - that makes it difficult for me to trust you and really takes the fun out of it for me.

Pet peeve is when someone suddenly leaves a private chat in the middle of a discussion without saying anything - if I'm boring or offensive, please tell me, as neither is my intention, and I'm still learning. But also remember, I have my own responsibilities IRL and may have to leave to handle them - sorry. At least, I'll tell you. And you can always leave me a message on my contact page, which I check at least once a month.

And if you are in the area, just the idea of meeting for a cup of coffee can be exciting, but don’t tease.

I took the BDSM test for fun - tell me what you think: https://bdsmtest.org/r/aUPUT8De

Unsure if you want to chat? Take a chance and see what happens. I don't bite, but sometimes I nibble

Location

Southern California

Gender

Male

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
15Followers
1My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Age

59

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Photography, Videography, Travel, Flying Drones

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Light Dominance, Exciting Her, Binding Her

Contact Author

Contact OldManSoftHeart by clicking here.