• Authors
  • CuteSlaveLisa

CuteSlaveLisa

I have known each of my wonderful lovers for over fifty years. I have children and grandchildren.

I joined Literotica because I wanted to contribute stories. Stories about my favorite subjects, me, me and my lovers. Oh my, did I say 'me' twice (nope I said it three times, and 'my' once. Narcissist, why yes I am.)

There is a sticky elsewhere (by Stella_Omega) basically saying that many people - especially women - say that they are sexually submissive because they love to get lots of sexual attention. Oh yes, that is certainly me. But also, since I discovered endorphins and endocanniboids, I have loved to receive carefully controlled sexual pain.

For the members do not have all the same function so we, through many, are one body in Christ. -Romans 12.4

Or to paraphrase John Cleese, all humanity is the body of Christ. George, Punch, Eva, Kristin, Lillian, Jamie and I are just the "naughty bits".

As you read my posts, stories and the like, please keep in mind that even more so than Rousseau's Candide, I am an insufferable optimist. That I always wear my rose colored glasses. That I have been high on endorphins for at least the last forty years. That I was born and raised in a small town in the Bible-Belt. That one of my lovers is an ordained Christian Minister (she graduated from a real Seminary and everything) and another is my older brother.

I should add an acknowledgement of Jamie (she is the one on the left) 'GuessImJamie' at LitE, after all I did marry her in 1978... And 2001... And 2015...

Lisa Ann

Location

TEXAS (& the right)

Gender

Female

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
168Followers
12Following
26My Favorites
27My Comments
6Series Published

More About Me

Age

64

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Author

Contact CuteSlaveLisa by clicking here.