• Authors
  • bluegasoverredart

bluegasoverredart

I am a 21 year old college student from Warren, Michigan, with a lifelong passion for writing, a superhuman sex drive, and an amazing fiance of going on five years now; my first and only sexual partner (and a damn good one).

In this past year of our relationship, my fiance' has, with my support, embraced her bisexuality; she and a good friend of ours have since developed a relationship of their own which at times has challenged our own relationship, but ultimately made it stronger. The dynamic between the three of us has inspired me to write for Literotica once again after three years without contributing anything new.

The stories I am working on now are different than what I have posted before.


The primary motivation behind my first story, about breaking into a neighbor's house for some less than consensual sex, was to get the ball rolling. The story is based on elements of truth that I thought might appeal to the reader... and it dealt with a character model I haven't seen well represented on Literotica, which is the sub-culture of "American-ized" Arabic women.

Since I mentioned "elements of truth" in a story about rape, I should probably clarify what those "elements" are. In the opening lines of the story, I talk about the fact that I am bothered by the knowledge that my fiancee' has fantasies about other people besides myself. This is greatly exaggerated in the story, but, the power of insecurity to obscure one's grip on reality as used in the story is something I am intimately familiar with. I have never cheated on my fiance', nor raped her for that matter, but I have seen in those I was once very close to how insecurity can lead to self-destruction, especially where the opposite sex is involved.

Speaking also of fantasies, it has helped me not to feel guilty for having fantasies which featyre other women, particularly my fiance's girlfriend, knowing that my fiance, and practically every human being, is as helpless to the object of their fantasies as they are to the content of their dreams. What is important is to observe faithfulness and respect for your partner in reality for as long as you are with them... and as long as we both follow that (which we have), we can mentally fuck whoever we want when we're sitting in class or standing around at work with boredom beating down on us.

As for "the neighbor"... yeah, real person, described to the best of my ability - or at least how we (the circle of friends from my street that I grew up with) saw her pre-high school. Where I lived and the demographics of my high school were also true.

Other than that, the rest of the story is completely non-fiction.


My next story was The Four Stone Walls of Hell. The goal was to write something darker that falls within the "horror" genre, compromising sexy for disturbing. To say nothing else, I think I accomplished that much.

My last two stories were Extra Credit: The Tease (Ch 1) and 1st Experience (Ch 2). I am currently going to school to be a highschool English teacher, and of all of my fantasies, few are as taboo as the teacher fucking a student, much less another teacher thrown in the mix for good measure. Again, I used the American-ized Arabic student because I had actually gotten a few emails requesting more stories with those characters.


The story I am working on now deals more with my current situation and fantasies involving my fiance and her girlfriend. Seperately, here's a list of other ideas/fantasies I have that I plan on turning into stories at one point.


Fantasies:

*Having sex with a woman (if not several) who does not speak one word of English
*Breaking into a stranger's house with someone and having consensual sex while they're not home
*(Fictional) Celebrity Sex Tapes
*Halloween, Alcohol, Photoshoot...
*Mixed Martial Arts as foreplay...


Location

Warren, MI

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
16Followers
5My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Oral Sex (especially 69), FFM, Facial, Shower/jacuzzi, Amateur Porn, Manual Foreplay, Downblouse/upskirt, Cfnm/cmnf, Somnophilia, Voyeurism, Spanking

Contact Author

Contact bluegasoverredart by clicking here.