• Authors
  • mirafrida

mirafrida

My fantasy life has always leaned toward nonconsent scenarios that strike me as "plausible" in certain idiosyncratic regards. I ​was dreaming them up long before I came across such things anywhere else, so they seem to be a part of me. I suppose it is probably the extremes of emotion that attract me to the genre. Over time, I have found myself mixing in elements of pregnancy-risk or infidelity as well, as a way of further elevating the emotional stakes. Still, to be honest, I sometimes find myself scratching my head, wondering where this stuff comes from.

For several years, I've been exploring these fantasies on Lit. I only write stories I like, and I will be the first to say they are not for everyone. They nearly always involve dubious characters and bad decision making. Or, as one less-than-enamored commenter put it: "This is just dirty people doing dirtier things." Ok, fair. However, I try my best to make these stories "not boring," and release them in the hopes that some kindred spirits out there will find them enjoyable.

Naturally, these sorts of fantasies also have the potential to be disturbing. I know the difference between real sex and fantasy sex, and the two pretty much never intersect for me. In real life I try to treat all people (including myself) with respect. I hope you do too.

--- NEWS ---

Recently, I was approached by Biggest Blade Books to publish some of my work as Amazon ebooks. I hope to do a few exclusives with them in future, but I will continue to put content out on Lit as well. At the moment, the works they have published are things posted here (albeit in edited and modestly improved form). But, if you've enjoyed reading my scribblings in the past and wanted to show your appreciation, then buying one of these books would be a very kind gesture- doubly so if you were to leave a positive review!
https://amazon.com/wd/e/B0CKC1NKMG

Location

In my own head

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
422Followers
7Following
26My Favorites
114My Comments
3Series Published

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact mirafrida by clicking here.