• Authors
  • ravengrave

ravengrave

March 4th 2023: Chapter 6 of the Harem series is really the end of the story. But for fun, I decided to cut off the very last part - on the future of our loving family - into two optional epilogues that will be posted any day now. You get to choose which one you prefer!

Feb 19th 2023:
Almost a year later and the Harem series is finally complete! The short epilogue I started on turned into a full sixth chapter. I have to say I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. I hope you like it as well. Special thanks to drewberry10 and an anonymous user for encouraging comments that made me get my stuff together and finish the story. Comments like those are really important to me and, I assume, to many other authors on this site, so please leave a comment if you've enjoyed someone's writing or just have something interesting to say.

Jan 11th 2022:
The Harem-series should be updated as soon as moderators get around to it. :)

Jan 7th. 2022 update

Finally finished part 5 of my Harem series. It was not altogether easy to get it balanced the way I wanted it to be, but I hope you like it. There will probably be a sixth and final part to the series, at some point.

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
887Followers
14My Comments
3Series Published

Contact Author

Contact ravengrave by clicking here.