• Authors
  • Lovecraft_Lore

Lovecraft_Lore

Hello.


I try to keep the stories funny, full of magic, a back drop of Cthulhu Mythos, and at most, limited nonconsent. I love helpful feed back.


If you are reading this because you liked my story, please go vote on it. Thanks.

My aesthetic is HP Lovecraft, but with the racism replaced by horniness.

Characters who tend to pop up in some or most of my stories:

Brash Becky: A tiny militant lesbian with a bright red mohawk, pierced clit, and a nose ring. 80 pounds, 4'11" foot tall.

Morgana: Witch, smallish breasts. Protagonist of Witch Problems stories.

Jenn: 5'3" Normally the voice of reason to others hare brained plots.

Redbad: Orc. Count of the Grijs Jötunn of Frisia.

Dirk III: Half Orc assassin, student. Grandson of Redbad.

Uncle Fester: Nice cock till cursed with a small dick that bestows Magic on all who suck it.

Arlo the Racist: Necromancer, half brother of Douglas, Protagonist of my Culhwch ac Olwen rip off.

Douglas Danger Douglas: Human-cecaelia chimera. Has two penises. 6'10" and around 300 pounds of solid muscle. ADHD, half brother of Arlo, "bigger of his dicks was thicker than a can of soda" Has bioluminescent penises.

Steve 'Pervus' Wilson: Blue gray puppy dog eyes The legendary secret agent who brought down the evil child molester known only as Chester. Pervus, a small oily man brought to life by the great old one known as Mic, a toad-like squid, was a connosseur of the finer things in life: namely, lesbian porn & beer. Pervus turned evil and conquered a world of lesbian amazon warriors only to be defeated by the great hero Arlo the Racist and his band of ghosts. He was forgiven for his sins by Mic and now lives in Valhalla drunkenly fighting evil child molesters and jacking off to lesbian porn.

Mic; toad-like squid, avatar of the great old one of the same name.

The color, that's a sounds, that's a smell: An extraterrestrial, extra-dimensional, entity that's a color, that's a sounds, that's a smell. Its known avatars include the blasphemy goat.

My retelling of the Culhwch ac Olwen Saga in order:
Reason for the Season.
E-written Jack the giant killer aka Punished with Marriage.

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
72Followers
49Following
31My Favorites
344My Comments
5Series Published

Contact Author

Contact Lovecraft_Lore by clicking here.