• Authors
  • KIMCANCER3040

KIMCANCER3040

A TRUE piece of trash!

Download the novel: "NFL Concussion Protocol: The Tragedy"
OUT NOW! FOR FREE! See the website or Google it!!!

ALSO AVAILABLE: Cancel Culture: The Collected Stories and Poems of Kim Cancer - OUT NOW!!!!

But wait, there's more! The FREE booooooooooooooooooooooks:
Taliban Telemarketer; Melvin: Portrait of an ESL Teacher; and Death Penalty for a Ghost in China... OUT NOW!


What the readers are saying:

"EAT SHIT AND DIE!"

"GO AWAY!"

"The rantings of a madman!"

"Got to be a student's first attempt at getting a bot to write a short story?"

"been eating rye bread made of flour that been contaminated by the mutated ergot?"

"frustrated fiction writer? imo you should try another field of work.."

"I did not read ...sorry but a title is supposed to draw in the reader. this doesn't really draw in anybody. it seems insane and yes I review bombed your story without reading it. please try again with a less horrifying title."

"Reading this can easily be compared you sitting on the curb, sweating your tits off when you get bitten by a mosquito that then gets eaten by a mangy cat ... only to see the cat get viciously attacked by a pack of wild pit bulls and torn to shreds. The leader of the pack gorges himself on the cat's carcass, making him too slow to get out of the way of the 18 wheeler that crushes him into an unrecognizable stain on the highway ... you are watching crows pick at the mess when your trailer trash mom calls out to tell you that dinner is ready. Her shrill voice startles the crows, who scatter in a rush, but not before one of them shits right into your mouth - and you swallow knowing that it has more taste than this CRAPPY Literotica post from KIM CANCER."

"i'm not sure what i just read. it seemed the ramblings of a crack addict or a conspiracy theorist coming off a 4 day bender.
exactly what you were trying to say is a mystery and please for the love of God destroy your computer seek counseling and try to publish something slightly more coherent in the future.
may God have mercy on your soul. amen."

"You cured my autistic cat! God Bless You!"




Location

Caribbean

Gender

Genderless

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
46Followers
1Following
70My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Average

Orientation

Asexual

Dating Status

Swinger

Hobbies

Sodomy

Pets

Reptile(s)

Fetishes

Incest, Voyeur

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact KIMCANCER3040 by clicking here.