• Authors
  • Ralphjoss

Ralphjoss

Hello all. I’m a male in my late 30s who spent many a night reading and contributing to other stories on sites and finally decided to put all my experiences together in a set of stories of of my own. I have first hand experience of being owned by a set of beautiful mistresses, although all virtual and not physically in person. Joanna was my last and the ultimate Mistress who kept me in chastity for months without release. This was a life changing time and she was the catalyst for the set of stories I published when I first joined this site. The Green Eyes Pink Satin series has 15% truth and my own experiences mixed with fantasies of my own and my Mistress Joanna.

Joanna and I ended the session after 88 days when I found true love in the real world and since then we have been life long friends.

My stories generally centre on femdom with a little reluctance and a tadge of blackmail and a lot of oral...

My life and experiences in London are also a big part of the stories and there are regional nods and dialects which may be new or odd others. Feel free to reach me if you like to chat!

Location

London, UK

Gender

Male

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
82Followers
143Following
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

42

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Photography, Music, Art, Literature, Technology

Fetishes

Feet, Nylon, Lingerie, Femdom, Forcedfem, Oral

Contact Author

Contact Ralphjoss by clicking here.