Literotica.com
index : members : Karen A. : Biography

Add to favorites

Karen A.
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Karen A.'s Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: UK
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 523788
Member Since: May 31, 2005
Last Modified: June 1, 2013
Karen A.
Some words from Karen A.:

A quiet English girl who lives in a lovely rural setting on the South Coast of the UK. But underneath both lies a seething cauldron of suppressed (and not so suppressed) sexuality...

I've been writing for a few years now, and the wonderful Literotica readers have been very kind about my submissions. I started writing in the first place because I was disapointed generally with the standard of erotica I found on the web - I wanted to find real characters with real personalities that I could get even slightly emotionally involved as you do in real life, but so often all I found was graphic descriptions with little setting of the scene.

Of course, now I realise that I've shot myself in the foot - I spend so much time establishing characters and storylines that my stories tend to turn into small novels before I know it! But I enjoy what I do, and I hope you do too. The best feeling in the world is when someone writes to me to say how much they enjoyed a story. That makes it all worthwhile.

I've set up my own website at www.heatwavepublications.com - please feel free to drop in and have a look.

Lots of love. K xxxxxxxxx

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board