• Authors
  • MzCaCurious

MzCaCurious

ACHING beyond belief...please help me!!

I believe...in love at first sight-in a woman's right to choose-Bruce Springsteen is one of life's greatest pleasures-in opening Christmas presents on Christmas morning NOT Christmas eve-what goes around comes around-football is also one of life's greatest pleasures-love me, love my dog-liberal is NOT a dirty word-intelligence, grammar and good manners DO matter-the invasion of Iraq was SO WRONG; our ONLY remaining hope for a chance to experience and treasure the smiles and hugs and giggles and kisses and sunshine and love of a little one died when our young Joey was killed in Baqubah, Iraq-NOTHING is black and white but many shades of gray-only the good die young-humor is a must-in long, deep, slow, toe curling kisses that never end!!

I am tender, kind, compassionate, intelligent, multifaceted, extremely intuitive, caring and tolerant, however moody at times. I'm always aware when being a brat and needing a 'time out'; luckily, this means my bratty periods usually pass quickly. I am a profound, complicated person and characteristically not easy to understand but very much worth the effort in the long run. I am a proud United States Air Force veteran; LOVE our TROOPS - HATE Bush's WAR; a political and women's rights activist; love writing erotica, animals, rock 'n roll, reading and nature in all its glory!

I'm longing for intelligent and meaningful conversation, company and, hopefully, intense, creative, fun, mind blowing, fulfilling intimacy. I've been curious about loving and being loved by a woman for a very, very, very long time. And, now, it's driving me crazy. Very experienced or not at all - doesn't matter as long as she's intelligent, compassionate, honest, kind, sympathetic to the little guy and ready, willing and able to take a chance with me. I'm F.A.T., Fabulous And Thick, (with very small breasts which has always bothered me and still does) and hope to meet the same or at least a woman with enough padding so she won't be hurt while being held close in a tight, passionate embrace! I ACHE with the desire to begin my girls only adventure! Can you ease my ache? NOW?! Please, oh pretty please!!

"The curse of the intelligent is seeing how stupid everyone else is. The beauty of the stupid is always thinking they are right."

Location

East Bay, Northern California

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers
1Following

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact MzCaCurious by clicking here.