• Authors
  • taikutsuna

taikutsuna

As with everything else that is wrong... Blame bush for the long span between updates. I've got most of the sand out of my ears and will finish the second half of Sepanouir soon.
************
First of all, Thanks to all the people that have sent feedback on these stories. Positive and negative. Most of them, extremly positive(woo hoo) and then there was that anonymous guy.

Secondly, while I don't condone incest any more than say, Stephen king buries kids in Pet cemetaries. I believe that Incest as fiction is the most exciting of erotica. The reason I believe this, is because it allows the exploration of the minds of the people involved. If I read a story about bob and sue meeting and having sex and then going woo hoo. I'm sure I might get a chubby. Now, however tell me bob and sue are related and secretly attracted to each other. Then continue to explore the personal demons each has to sift through to get to the inevitable conclusion.Well then I might get a chubby and stay interested.

Don't worry... I'm human. I have a couple ideas for some Porn stories as well. I just want to flesh out some EROTICA first.

If I were a better writer, I'm sure I could make a two page story that encompassed the scope of the story I'm trying to relay. But since I am not Anton Chekhov, I am relegated to writing stories that I would be interested in reading.

I am glad so many people enjoy my stories, and for those that do not. There are over 50,000+ other stories on this site to choose from.

Anticipation... it's like foreplay for the mind.

Location

I DA HO

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
17Followers
2Following
1My Favorites
6My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s), Other

Fetishes

Janeane Garofalo, Allyson Hannigan, Audrey Tatou, Anna Nalick, Cyndi Lauper(twice), Amanda Tapping And Ranch Dressing, Not In That Order.

Contact Author

Contact taikutsuna by clicking here.