• Authors
  • yibala

yibala

Longtime Literotica reader. Mostly a writer of Afro-fantasy, though I may try my hand at contemporary or historical tales as well. Happy to be here to develop my craft, and get feedback from other writers and readers!

Currently, you'll find the original versions of the entire While the Gods Slumber series here at Literotica. I've just released Whispered Words - the beginning of a longer story focused on Whisper, a character from the first series. That story will be titled Spawn, and will release late in 2023.

You can also find Shauba of the Red Tusks' (of Leinyere) opening story, The Half's Way. I highly encourage checking out the other 2022 and 2023 Leinyere stories here at the site!

The Half's Way is the opener of Shauba's Tale, which also includes the novella Heist at Highridge and the novel The Fulcrum.

Revised and edited versions of all my stories with fantastic cover art from The Illustrated Page and Sleepy Fox Studios, are now available at Smashwords and Amazon.

This includes a bundle of all seven main stories of the WTGS series - almost 200,000 words - now available for one crazily low price. I want my work to be available to as broad an audience as possible.

Find my books for sale at:

Smashwords at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/yibala.

Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/s?k=yancy+ball&i=digital-text&ref=nb_sb_noss

Find me, Dominique Marks, on Twitter:
@Dominiq_Marks

Check out my webpage at:
https://www.worldofjarra.com/

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
77Followers
19Following
1My Favorites
19My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Seduction, Sensuality, Light Power Exchange, Cum, Group/poly

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact yibala by clicking here.