Literotica.com
index : members : Pinocchio : Biography

Add to favorites

Pinocchio
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Pinocchio's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Pacific Northwest
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: pw
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Cum, Bukkake
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 5348
Member Since: October 29, 2000
Last Modified: November 8, 2015
Some words from Pinocchio:

My first Literotica story, House of Desire, received positive feedback from readers, which I greatly appreciate. I wrote a second chapter to the story, that expanded on the themes of group sexual performance, psychological submissiveness, and cum fetish. Thanks to BondiLisa for her input and feedback on that one. It's a much better story than it otherwise would have been. Not long ago, I completed Chapter 3 , which has more emphasis on the submissiveness of the female protagonist. Chapter 4, which I just finished, delves a little deeper into the dynamics of submissiveness, though it's really just a "snapshot," and very dependent on the earlier chapters for context.

These stories take their time getting where they're going, but I think the reader will find his/her patience well rewarded. (The stories will feel much hotter if you take the time to read them through, rather than just skipping to the "good" parts.)

The House of Desire series is my effort to write a kind of sexual mythology, an expression of archetypal forms and characters, rather than fiction in the usual sense. I think the best porn, whether literary or visual, creates a kind of alternate universe in which the most blatantly erotic things can take place.

In contrast, my story, The Director, is less surreal, and more playful. It's less ambitious and more conventional, but I enjoyed writing it, and I hope you have fun reading it.

It hasn't been easy to pick a story category for these works. All erotica, by its very nature (in whatever medium), has elements of exhibitionism and voyeurism. In creating it, we are, after all, making an exhibition of our sexual ideas, experiences, and fantasies, in the hope of arousing total strangers! While all of my stories (so far) have elements of group sex and cum fetish, I've decided to keep the first two HOD stories and The Director in the Exhibitionist & Voyeur category because I think these elements are the most strongly emphasized. Chapter 3 of HOD could just as easily be in the BDSM category as in Group Sex. (Maybe I'll change that.) Chapter 4 clearly belongs in BDSM.

I would enjoy getting emails from readers who like my stories or have constructive feedback regarding them. If I like your email, I'll write you back. I also appreciate your votes and public comments.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board