Literotica.com
index : members : JeanieOfUDreams : Biography

Add to favorites

JeanieOfUDreams
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
JeanieOfUDreams's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Large
Height: Average
Location: Citrus Heights, California
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fplm
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Sex all kinds
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 53717
Member Since: September 30, 2001
Last Modified: January 5, 2002
Some words from JeanieOfUDreams:

I'm a single Woman in my fortys,with red hair, green bedroom eyes with long eye lashes. I'm about 5'6, attractive, voluptuous woman, with large breasts. I love to touch every part of a mans body with my tongue and lips. I love to talk sex... any time of day...Love's talking nasty. Yes I like oral sex both giving and receiving. I know what I like sexually I'm not afraid to tell you and not afraid to injoy lots of kinds of things. I'm also have multiple orgasms . My body shakes all over out of control, screamming I'm get real loud. I love the feeling of being touched by a man in every part of me, body and soul. I love to have the man in control and tell me what to do sexually. I love to be teased, not letting me have his cock until his gotten me so hot I'm begging for his manhood. I love for him to call me dirty nasty names. What him to spank my ass when I've been bad.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board