• Authors
  • Tanace

Tanace

Master says I have to write something here, but I'm not really sure what, so I guess I'll just wing it...

I'm sort of new to the TG thing. I haven't started hormones or anything yet. Spent a lot of time trying to deny who I am, but I guess a lot of people do that. I've known for awhile, and even had a chance to try and work into it, but fear kept me away until recently.

If you ask me, I'll tell you that I'm insane; Master says I'm just quirky though. I like listening to my 'Storm sounds' CD in my truck while it raining, and talking to my glass chicken (which is really a bent eagle, but chickens are kinkier) which sometimes talks back when I'm tired. Master says I shouldn't listen to what the chicken tells me to do though, so no more CDs in the microwave.

I would really like to find a nice man to hold and snuggle me. So far my search has led to a lot of nothing. I've had some girlfriends, and even almost got married to one, but I haven't found anyone who can treat me the way I want.

OK, that should be enough to scare off most people. Umm, if you've read this far, then yes, it's all true, including the talking chicken.

(BTW, "Master" is a friend I like to tease this way)

Location

North Dakota

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
1My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Other

Contact Author

Contact Tanace by clicking here.