Literotica.com
index : members : velcrofist : Biography

Add to favorites

velcrofist
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
velcrofist's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: Australia
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Sci-Fi
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: ENF,CFNF,CMNF,maledom,femdom,Erotic Power Exchange
Pets: None
User Number: 5399309
Member Since: April 16, 2020
Last Modified: February 22, 2024
Some words from velcrofist:

I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarre elements (like legal nudity and slavery) existed, and then imagine how ordinary people would realistically act/react in such a world, how society would be changed, and how these things could be used and abused. It should go without saying that some of the things that happen in my stories are completely abhorrent, and I do not condone those things or wish for them to be inflicted upon any real person. Well, not without actual consent anyway.

I'm from Australia so I usually use British English spelling. Any political views expressed by characters aren't necessarily my own but more to develop the character and/or plot.

I write mostly for me but thank you to all of the wonderful people who comment and tell me what they liked or didn't like or just to point out an error. That stuff encourages me to keep going, and also helps me improve. Plot suggestions are welcome too. I usually finish a story, or at least have it planned out, before I start publishing the chapters, but that doesn't mean there can't be a sequel. :)

A big shout-out to the readers who've been helping me out with proof reading and improving some of the scenes. The first three stories have had makeovers since they were first published to improve the grammar and flow. Plus, there's a few more scenes and a sprinkling of breadcrumbs here and there for things to come. Thanks also to Styl for creating German translations of these stories.

I'm also working on a Game/VN version of Casey's Fall in partnership with Sakrilas. This is giving me the opportunity to take the story in directions I was originally considering, while still retaining most of the original story in at least one path as well.

Download the latest version for free at https://f95zone.to/threads/caseys-fall-v2021-06b-sakrilas.79580/

Join our Discord server at https://discord.gg/DCyX3JMxmm. The authors-corner channel is open for discussions about any of the Casey and Emily universes, or if you want to tell me about your own story.

If you’d like send a tip my way, please visit my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/VelcroFist

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board