FT

Something's you should know about me:-

I DO know the difference between fantasy & reality
My main objective of posting to this site is NOT to meet people for sex

I'm interested in writing very hardcore, insane sex stories. I have an interest in 'dirty' language especially when it's wildly over the top and violent. I want to write material that is so crazed & delirious it's almost meaningless, like a wet nightmare of flesh/fluids/holes. Hallucinatory, deranged and depraved is what I'm aiming for & I don't intend to do it by just shooting at the easy 'taboo targets' I think I could do it in a story about one person masturbating as much as anything else.

By pushing things further and further out I want to find a style that is unique, that many will find offensive, some will find appealing in a freak show way & that some will actually find a turn-on.


The reasons that I'm following this route are: I am obsessed by language and words. Whether it's dialogue in a 70's fuck film or the books of Raymond Chandler - I like to work out the rhythm, the pace, the timing, the stylistic nuances and I want to create something that I can look at and say "that's my work, it's original & it's different to whatever else is out there"

I'm not coming to this cold. I'm not an academic looking for a shocking subject that I can write about to make a name for my self. I'm interested, intrigued, turned on & involved with what I do.

Location

England

Member Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Other

Fetishes

What You Got?

Contact Member

Contact FT by clicking here.