• Authors
  • KSWifey

KSWifey

In an online world full of beautiful women, I am delighted that you found me and are taking the time to read my words – thank you!

Who am I? I am an erotic amateur artist who enjoys bringing fantasy to life in vivid 4K HDR video, audio, and photography. I'm also a thirty-something wife and mom who is intelligent, classy, sophisticated, articulate, and naughty. I'm your neighbor, teacher, gym crush, step-mom, friend's wife – even the lady standing in line ahead of you at Starbucks. In many ways, that is a large part of my appeal – I am whoever you want me to be, and you never know. There's a certain mystique.

In the evenings, I enjoy turning on the camera and having fun. Almost all the audios I post on my profile have an accompanying video from which it was produced! So yeah, if you like what you hear, I invite you to come to see what you are missing - but no pressure! This is a beautiful place for fantasy, to create and share such dreams, and I'm grateful to the community and the staff that run LitErotica...

XoXo,

KS

kswifey.com

XBiz Magazine | January 2023 | Page 88
https://www.xbiz.com/pub/xbizworld/2023-01/

Location

USA

Gender

Female

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
1184Followers
3Following
26My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Baking Cookies, Receiving Cunnilingus, Doing Laundry, Teasing Others, Drinking Wine, Lelo Mia 2

Fetishes

Hotwife, Cuckold, BBC, Taboo, MILF, ASMR

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact KSWifey by clicking here.