Literotica.com
index : members : gunner4 : Biography

Add to favorites

gunner4
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
gunner4's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Virginia Beach
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: pslw
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Eating pussy
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 55171
Member Since: October 7, 2001
Last Modified: October 7, 2001
Some words from gunner4:

Just recently retired from the Marine Corps. Am a good looking guy in good physical shape. I have a very active sexual appetite that my wife is not able to fully take care of. Am interested in meeting a female for discreet sexual time together. I truly enjoy eating pussy and promise to satisfy your needs. I enjoy getting a women very sexually stimulated by kissing her body all over, sucking and playing with her nipples, then orally satisfying her and getting her to cum in my mouth as many times as she can. Then I will slide up her body and enter her driving my cock deep into her. I enjoy letting the woman be on top also. After she has cum from being on top, I like to put her in the doggy position and fuck her from behind. It feels o good driving my cock in from behind. Long, deep, slow strokes until I can\\\'t stand it any longer then I drive HARD into her pussy!!!!!!!!!! I truly enjoy sex and I\\\'d love to enjoy it with someone with a thirst for sex like me. If you\\\'re interested, let me know. I\\\'d love to try and meet and satisfy both YOUR and my needs. Looking forward to hearing from you. If you want to know more, e-mail me back. I look forward to hearing from you. I promise you, you won\\\'t be sorry.

Mike

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board