• Authors
  • Fire_Stallion69

Fire_Stallion69

Hello Women of the world! I am a 35 year old average “run off the mill” type of guy. I don’t try to brag something that I’m not nor would I try to impress you by trying to paint a false macho image of myself. I’m an engineer by profession and lead quite a normal but contented life. I’m happily married and have a wonderful family that I am very proud of.

So, am I trying to woo your pants and panties right off you? Of course not, that would be silly wishful thinking. Am I trying to seduce you hoping to get you into the sack for a one night stand of hot passionate non-committal sexual romp? Don’t be silly, this isn’t Fantasy Island. So why am I here then? Well, basically to give you ladies a gift. A gift that is harmless, will not hurt or cheat you in anyway. It is my hope that my gift is able to make you excited, horny and even passionate so that when you are actually having sex with somebody, you are already in the right mood for it. For those of you that indulge in masturbation, well hopefully this gift helps get your imagination working as you masturbate your lovely pussy. As for the guys, may my gift help you in a similar fashion.

Look, I don’t claim to be some gift from God to women that wants to be fucked crazy in bed. I am not those guys that you see in the erotic movies that can screw three girls at the same time, make them all come with his cock, have them perform half an hour of fellatio on his cock together, able to then screw each of them in the ass again, have another session of cock sucking before finally unloading his cum on their faces and boobs. The best I could do is probably make my partner come twice – once with my tongue and then with my dick before I myself achieve an orgasm. Sex is nothing more than getting the girl and the guy to come – it isn’t a big deal, anybody can do that. Making love however is likened to a journey to achieving the same end result as sex, but it is how you take that journey that makes it a big deal. The more creative and imaginative you are during the journey, the greater you are in bed.

Ladies, naturally I can’t apply my creativity and imagination on you physically, but I hope my gift of storytelling will help provide the ingredients for you and your partner to make that journey more pleasurable and enjoyable. Admittedly, I am new at erotic storytelling and any tips or advice or even phrases that you could suggest to me would be greatly appreciated and you can e-mail me at ffeetlover@hotmail.com.

What does “ffeetlover” stand for? Its short for Feminine Feet Lover. Yup, I am a lover of women’s feet and soon, I will be posting a website filled with pictures of women showing off their feet for other people in the world with similar fetish for feet to enjoy. It is going to become the world’s first e-community of feet adoring people. We will have chat sites to have real-time communications across the globe, with electronic forums for discussions, free e-mail to identify ourselves, and it will be developed into a full blown feet fetish portal. For all you ladies out there that would like the idea of people adoring your feet, some even masturbating themselves looking at them, then e-mail me pictures of your feet as I am compiling them in preparation for the world’s first Feet Fetish Portal! We are not asking for nude pictures here, though it is your prerogative if you are proud of your body and would like others to have the pleasure admiring your body too, feel free to do so. Add the e-mail address you want to be contacted at, a brief description of yourself with it and e-mail them to me at
ffeetlover@hotmail.com We will periodically keep you posted on our progress in developing the portal. Thank you.


Location

Kuala Lumpur

Author Stats

22 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Women's Feet

Contact Author

Contact Fire_Stallion69 by clicking here.