• Authors
  • Cephus Smith

Cephus Smith

I'm a full time student with no personal life and an overactive imagination. I write and read erotica to maitain my sainity. I love to hear feedback, whether good or bad. Any contact is welcome. Please be brutally honest. I'd rather be saved by critism than ruined by praise.

To my fans, I'm so sorry for the delays in releasing new chapters, but I've been having computer problems for a while now, I've got mid-terms, assignments and all that other stuff that comes with being a student. Also I've been fighting a cold and my stomach ulcer is back.

Hey, I just submited part of a new story that I started over my spring break. I'm sorry that it's not the latest A Queen's Knight chapter, but my muse spoke to me, and I know all too well not to ingore her. Besides this will tide you guys over until the the latest chapters are released and trust me, they are coming.

Affectionately yours,
Cephus Smith

Praise be to God, finals are done! I've been so consumed with college that I havn't been able to work on or publish any of my works for some time. I truely apologize to all you readers out there, but business before pleasure.

Now that I've got some time off, I'm going put some real quality time into my writing, and hopefully I'll be publishing soon.

-CS

Location

Minnesota

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
29Followers
1Series Published

Contact Author

Contact Cephus Smith by clicking here.