Literotica.com
index : members : Ike_The_Spike : Biography

Add to favorites

Ike_The_Spike
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Ike_The_Spike's Biography:
Gender: Genderqueer
Age: 51 to 60
Weight: Large
Height: Average
Location: Northern Colorado
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Curious
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Golden Showers, Anal, strap-ons, dildos,pegging,bdsm,daddy/daughter rp
Pets: None
User Number: 570643
Member Since: September 17, 2005
Last Modified: March 1, 2023
Some words from Ike_The_Spike:

Bi married male (adjusting to the realization that I'm probably more Pansexual, but it wasn't a thing when I was younger) that is still figuring out life.

****Update****

I'm still working on figuring out life. It's quite the process, who knew? In the meantime I really enjoy the nerd/geek life. I tinker with my computer a decent amount, I'm always trying to get it 'right.' I enjoy comics, at least I used to. I was seriously into the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles back in the Mirage Studios days. I even managed to get one of those old ones signed by Kevin Eastman.

I love Sci-fi and pop culture in general. My fandoms are/were comic book movies, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Chuck, Star Trek, and Star Wars.

I'm trying to get back into writing. I've tried a few stories that I thought I wanted to write only to get frustrated with them. I'm hoping to find an editor or someone that I can edit for. It isn't something I've done, but I think collaborating with someone would be a great experience.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board