• Authors
  • Cleo_P

Cleo_P

What you read below is from a girl I no longer know. She died last year, and I've taken over her account. For posterity's sake, I'll leave her words intact.
That is all.

---

I guess you can say I suffer from an acute case of alphamegamia, though I suppose "suffer" is a poor choice of words. You COULD just say that I harbour some unresolved contempt for males of my generation, such to the point that I cannot plausibly envision myself sharing an intimate relationship with anyone within my age group.

So, I find I'm only attracted to older men, preferably middle-aged. I thought this was something I would eventually outgrow, but apparently it has been indefinitely been engraved into my psyche. I'm still trying to pinpoint exactly why I "bend this way", so to speak.

I guess I was just programmed to lead an unconventional lifestyle...

I'm a person who likes WELL-WRITTEN works of erotica. Let's face it - you're not a writer if you use immature vulgar slang for erotic literature. If you're going to write blatant smut as a romance, then do us all a favour and keep it to yourself - we don't need to hear it. The end.

Location

???

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Following
1My Favorites

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Cleo_P by clicking here.