• Authors
  • HWolf526

HWolf526

Gotta love that I apparently joined Lit 7 years before I was even born, or before the internet was ever a thing...

Anyhow I'm the user formerly known as HDude526, still am known that on the forums actually, but I don't go on those much. I am usually on the site to read stories and RP and I am 5 feet 9" with brown eyes and black hair which I keep buzzed.

I'm an avid fan of cruise ships and being on them, Finally put cruise 7 in the books (stupid pandemic kept me off them for a few years) on 3 different lines and to cut off a question that comes up frequently (considering the site not surprisingly though) No, while odds are intimate things happen on cruises I have not done any of them. The closest thing was I got ambushed in to a bump and grind dance session by three ladies during a karaoke event.

I have authored 7 stories here in Lit, Three of them were contest entries, The first 2 didn't win, we'll see if third time is the charm.

I have managed thanks to the new system in beta to assemble the Hunt Night stories in to a series.

Okay, see you out there.

Location

Pennsylvania

Gender

Male

Author Stats

54 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
38Followers
3Following
1My Favorites
28My Comments

More About Me

Age

46

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact HWolf526 by clicking here.