Literotica.com
index : members : RebeccaBrowning : Biography

Add to favorites

RebeccaBrowning
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
RebeccaBrowning's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: N.E. USA
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Other
User Number: 585440
Member Since: October 19, 2005
Last Modified: May 15, 2006
Some words from RebeccaBrowning:

Hello readers!

One thing I should have mentioned at the beginning of each of my stories in the "It's My Life" series is that while it's a chronological story of some of the events in my life, they were written so that each one stands alone. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ THEM ALL! (but I think you should :) )

If you sent me a message in December and did not get an answer, please resend because I didn't get it. The e-mail went wacky and I probably lost a lot of friends who thought I was not responding on purpose.

I always try to answer everyone that writes me.

I am a middle aged woman who has led a rather interesting life. A friend told me about this site and encouraged me to write about some of the things that have happened to me. I hope that people find it enjoyable.

If you have comments or criticism feel free to give them, although it would be nice if you took it a little easy on me at first.

The is all new to me, and writing about real life is probably different than doing fiction since I'm opening up old wounds and reliving old memories, such of which might have been better left in the back of my mind.

In the end, I figured it would be better if I just told the stories the way I remember the events happening. So far, so good, Hopefully, you will get out of reading the stories what I've gotten out of writing them; a few laughs, a tear or two, and a very warm feeling in a very nice place.

Thanks for reading.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board