Reader Profile image
userpic of aka_puppy

aka_puppy

Greetings. I'm going to be 51 just toward the end of the year. Have a lot of miles on my treads. Been around this wonderful blue marble of a world one and a half times. At least. It would be easier for me to list the places I haven't been blessed to visit. I can be deadly dangerous, but prefer to laugh (it hurts less and burns more calories).

I am a flirt and love to tease and be teased, slowly, carefully and completely. My favorite games are Strip Solitare and knife-play. Sometimes concurrently.

I am artist, poet, writer, soldier (sp?), auto mechanic, carpenter, classically trained Entomologist/Evolutionary Bioligist, one hell of a good cook. Oh, I ran a small engine repair shop for seven years, worked for Briggs and Stratton, and CitiGorp. If required, can walk out into the bushes with a knife, book of matches and a couple of high "E" strings, and bring home dinner. The "game" would come "home", cleaned, I would cook it and, of course, not clean up the campsite/kitchen.

I am also, to my continuing detrement, starkly honest.

g

Location

Houston, TX/Collumbia,MO

Member Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Bird(s), Reptile(s), Other

Fetishes

Agonizing Foreplay

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact aka_puppy by clicking here.