• Authors
  • Erogenous Zone

Erogenous Zone

Thank you for reading my stories and and your comments.

My interests are character development and dialoque which I am trying to learn and improve. The mind and feelings are just as important, or more important, to me as the physical in regards to erotica.

My Amy series can be read in any order. “Blindfolded” was my first and it is fairly weak. ‘Encounters Marriage’ is my favorite. Probably because it causes more emotions and feelings; or, at least, I think it does. “Ben Wa Balls’ has the most reads followed by ‘Sunday Romp – Anal’ed’. ‘Cock and Ball Torture’ has the best score followed by ‘Encounters Marriage’; both of these have a relatively high number of reads.

Poetry is my favorite to write. I even go back and read my poetry. It has more of my feelings. ‘Orgasm’ is based on real experiences. I believe good ‘Os’ start and end with minds and hearts touching. ‘Visible Panties Lines (VPLs)’ was written on a plane. The VPLs and the phone call are real. And I dated a divorced woman that was the ‘trophy wife’ (her words) – valued for her looks and treated indifferently and ignored for her real self. VPLs is a combination of these experiences. ‘You’re a Married Woman’ is all fiction but some day I would like to wait tables just for the people (encountering strangers) aspects.

The vibrator story is actually my favorite but it didn’t work well with the readership according to the votes. The satire on marketing, product development, and technology is definitely me. Product development and marketing meetings and decisions are my daily life (but not for vibrators). However, I am fascinated by the market for women toys, the women’s mind and, fantasies thereof.

My best wishes to everyone. Thank you.



Location

southern CA

Author Stats

22 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
14Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Anal, Eyes, Masturbation, Teasing, Light Bdsm, Mind Control

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Erogenous Zone by clicking here.