Literotica.com
index : members : StolenTurtle : Biography

Add to favorites

StolenTurtle
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
StolenTurtle's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: California
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 595979
Member Since: November 11, 2005
Last Modified: April 16, 2010
StolenTurtle
Some words from StolenTurtle:

I love writing, although my forte' is more on the suspense/thriller/sci-fi side, but I do enjoy writing erotica when the spirit moves me. Feel free to write me anytime.

Also, please let me know if you'd like to be added to my mailing list for notifications of updates and/or new stories I add to Literotica by simply sending me a message that includes your e-mail address.

10/23/06 In response to my readers:

Unfortunately, I will not be writing another chapter to "A New Beginning". I know a lot of you have been asking about it, but for me the story is complete. I will leave the remainder of their relationship to the reader's imagination. I'm sure you all can come up with a much better conclusion than I ever could.

************

05/25/2009

I know a lot of you have been waiting for the conclusion of the "The Trip" series for a long time and I apologize for keeping you waiting. I had actually completed it when I lost the hard drive on my laptop and had no recent backups of the story. If I can find a somewhat recent version of all the work I did, I will try to finish it and post it for you. Your frustration can only be matched by mine for losing the story and, again, I apologize.

On a brighter note, I have couple of new (and completed) stories that I will be posting in the near future under my Raquel_Mulgrew ID. I hope you enjoy!

And again, as always...

Thanks for reading!

**************************

04/16/2010

Just Beneath the Surface is available now at Amira Press.

http://www.amirapress.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=273

*****************

02/12/2010

I have a new book coming out with Amira Press called, "Just Beneath the Surface". I'll keep everyone updated on its release date.

In the meantime, you can visit my blog for more details.

http://raquelmulgrew.blogspot.com/

Or visit my Facebook page here:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Raquel-Mulgrew/1028198993

**************************************

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board