• Authors
  • Dark Lord

Dark Lord

I am a 37 year old, happily married father of two.
Everybody has a story, and mine includes a chapter on writing as both passion and obsession, with erotica as a facet of that obsession.
I hope - and intend - to make it as a recognized author, and believe that erotica is a step on the road to establishing my credentials as wordsmith.
To me erotica is a craft as any other, differentiated only by its purpose - erotic stimulation.
The creations of the Dark Lord are a journey through seduction, domination, exploration of taboos, and darkest fantasy. If you enjoy gratuitous sex without rhyme or reason, or crude or badly crafted literature, my work will not be to your taste.
My work is intended solely for the pleasure of the discerning few who are comfortable with, and in control of their own sexuality, who understand the pleasure of seduction, the darkness of domination and forbidden lust, and the pleasurable release of ultimate consummation.
Read my work, allow your imagination to run wild, but always remember that this is fantasy. It is to be enjoyed - not lived, unless you do so in the company of consenting persons of a legal age.
Needless to say, I am proud of my work, so it is copyrighted. Feel free to download it for your own reading pleasure, but do not copy or display it in whole, or in part, without my explicit permission - I am picky about the company I keep.
Feedback, enquiries, and ideas are always welcome.

Location

Pretoria South Africa

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
39Followers
1My Comments

Contact Author

Contact Dark Lord by clicking here.