• Authors
  • jlo24601

jlo24601

I am in need of new work; right now I am working with only one writer and his work is going slow as writer's block is an issue. I like his work but I have time to spare for other writers as well. In addition to editing I also write some of my own material and have submitted to Literotica. I recently had a external hard drive crash and lost some of the stories that I had written and am now trying to recover them from the platter.
Summer is the season that gives me more time for editing hot stories for this site. I am just working on editing a hot series on a young woman and a religious cult and am looking for more opportunities. I would love to find some writers that I can help with their important work. If you need a good editor and enjoy meeting people online I would like to hear from you. I am retired and currently trade stock options online to supplement my retirement income. I read stories on Literotica as an enjoyable pass-time. I have excellent writing skills and have written several erotic pieces for my own enjoyment. I have a novel, "George" on the site. I would be happy to help writers by editing their submissions and I am certain that I can improve your stories in most cases. I have worked with a couple of dozen writers and they have been complimentary of my work. I would like to work with editors in the USA but I will consider foreign writers if their subject matter is of interest. I prefer working with male writers but I have edited for females as much as males so it really doesn't matter. I have found some great contacts editing on this site.

Location

Midwest

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
24Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Panties

Contact Author

Contact jlo24601 by clicking here.