• Authors
  • Moked Out

Moked Out

I am me. ; )
History of and about me and the symantics of the Human Language English which has over 12 billion+ dialects:
The word good used to be ghuld;if something was ok it was ghuld.If something was best it was Lead.Ghuld follows Lead;hence the derived word leed(which ironically in the electronics world;the transistor or LED is the most trusted ghuld followers trusted peice of fool proof equipment to get to where the 'A' or 'B' leeding path directs).
So here goes;this is not the be all end all guide to 'the underworld'.But it is an basic start point to 'delve into the world filled full eternityies of lies and deciet'.

In the old days; as known in common mythology, there are so called gods. Magical beings who have powers and controls over the natural and unnatural and even in those days Vampires and Werewolves were common deities. Where the boundary between the so called magic world and human world lays is called the fence. The fence is a place of good(mis-used) and evil magic. As an interesting side note, look up the two words; Evil?s definition has every characteristic of someone who is wholly good and Good portrays everything evil is made out to be without the sacrifice of earning it. So that being said; maliciousness enters the human and magic boundaries from all sides. Just take a stab at reading ?Eight Great Lives?; a story of some of the Greek tragedies where mortals and immortals are punished and rewarded.

The power of being human is a magical thing in itself. If you happen to blunder into ?one of the Gaza Strips? and you don?t know anything about the ?territorial fighting? one would never even notice what was going on. It takes a very intuitively ingenious mind to blunder into either the mortal or immortal side of the fight.There are dead mortals and alive immortals;it gets complicated fast.An easy way to think about the various complications and how they enteract with each other;1/1=1,0/1=0,1/0=?,0/0=0. And then there is trig and calculas:sign,cosign, and tangent;each are legal in the different parts of the grid.Law and Order always prevail because it is all governed by the same 'physical laws' with the exception of the Undefined problem 1/0(or is it?Isnt 1/0=0?Just depends on what 0 is defined as I guess when in which this case it is defined as the common 'bonding base between positive and negative numbers' in which case an || sign might be more apropriate means of comunicateing some of the immediate complexityies of the issue).Some of the immortals have and always will be desperate fiends out to bite anyone they can that might offer them chances towards more money, power, or sex. Referencing the earlier note on Good and Evil; one normally finds that the good guys are Evil and that the evil guys are Good. Take it for what you will; in the human world, there used to only be maliciousness and no such thing as good or evil until two families started feuding: sometimes referred to as the Mountain Valley War.

There was a King of Evil and a common woman of Good (which was not a noble family or of any noble bloodlines or other such honors) who had a tryst for awhile until the heathen relatives of the Good family happened to try (and only try, because it was stopped immediately) to rape one of the cousins of the Evil bloodline at a family barbeque. The two males of Good were sentenced to death because their weak defense that the Evil girl was too good looking and that the little temptress deserved it because they couldn?t control themselves. Mortal or Immortal, Human or Dead, Death is still death and it is permanent. And so began the feud between Good and Evil. The Good family wasn?t even that important or strong, it was the fact that the Evil family had so many enemies because of it?s righteousness.

The Mountain Valley Wars raged throughout the Quark and in its various interconnected Quasars. The Evil family always prevailed even in places where there was no Good and only hate filled rumor mongrels discontent with the fact that nothing came easy with maliciousness and jealous of anyone worthy of courting the tempting daughters of Evil. The family of Evil ruled with an Iron fist and would not tolerate any maliciousness what so ever; if you deserved it you got it, now whether it was a pike in your head, a beggars life on the roadside or a trusted job at the castle or in the fields was your choice. Basically as a commoner if you were not malicious and were honest you had the chance to go as far as your minds limits could take you. Evil served humans interest as far as the mind of the human wanted to go. If the commoner made it through school and or their apprenticeships and showed the tried and true trusted signs of being noble then the scholar or student would be given a choice as to which paths they wanted to take. Basically; the commoner got the chance to learn with those of the ?bloodlines?.

The integration of the two is a very complicated science. Not many commoners went into school or training and subsequently married into one of the ?bloodlines?; the few that have were normally lucky to even become stewards and or some other title of meaningless importance. Seeing as Loyalty and Royalty can be interchanged, misconstrued, and misinterpreted it is easier for me to refer to it was being of the ?pure bloodlines?, ?pure blooded?, or of the ?bloodline?. The Mountain Valley War?s affects are still being dealt with today in some of the various malicious places where the Good family and supporters hid away from the far reaching all seeing Evil family. The fighting lasted for so long that the Good family started using malicious tatics to turn other commoners and any noble families they could against the Evil rulers of humanity. Lying, cheating, and stealing every chance they had all the while claiming it was Evil doing the malicious deeds; anyone who was connected and honest could see for themselves as to who was behind the malicious onslaught of Good trying to conquer Evil. The knights of the ?bloodlines? were always busy in those days; making earth and river turn red with blood of malicious offenders sent by good to destroy anything of or from Evil. That is where the ?folk song? ?the One Tin Solider? and the fable of the matrix superhero 'Neo' or aka. "Johnny Nhuem'unix'" came from.


Location

n/a

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
22My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

N/a

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Moked Out by clicking here.