• Authors
  • altego

altego

Greetings all, thank you for reading my profile. I have a tendency to go through periods of time where I have no desire to write and other times where I am writing all the time. This is a "writing" time and new ideas are constantly coming to mind.

In short, I write stories that make me hot. There are many great authors on Literotica and I read many of their stories. However, there is something about writing a story tailored specifically to me and my wife that really does it for me. I really hope they make you cum they way they do for me. If you see a new story from me, I can guarantee you that I came at least a half dozen times during the development, writing, and fleshing out of the finished product. What can I say, I'm a sick puppy.

All feedback is welcome. I, of course, prefer valid feedback from named or anonymous resources that will ultimately improve my writing skills. Thank you to all that provide great feedback. Notwithstanding, I also like the feedback from all the anonymous readers who are offended by my story subject matter. I'm glad that my stories are detailed enough to evoke such a sense of disgust from them that they must comment and tell me how sick I am. What can I say, a writer's goal is to cause a reaction within his or her reader and any reaction will do, right?

Finally, some of my story content is true and other parts are embellishment. Names and situations change, but real life experience is a big part of it. I love stories where faithful wives lose control and find themselves becoming sluts. Of course, that can only happen once in real life, at least with one wife, so new fictional situations need to be created. I'll let the reader decide what parts actually happened and which parts are fiction.

Thanks for your attention.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
678Followers
45Following
1My Favorites
7My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Just About Everything

Contact Author

Contact altego by clicking here.