• Authors
  • livingjukebox

livingjukebox

I've been writing sex (ok, porn if you insist) for 12 years now, swapping tales with women on the net and, if I am honest, sometimes scaring people away with my forthright nature. But what I lose from openness I gain from persistance and those females that have not been too prissy have insisted on story after story.
I'm very interested in style; attempting to represent the passion of the sex act in words rather than trotting out a stream of repetitive vernacular. I firmly believe that there's too much "illiterate" erotica on the net. If you're taking the trouble to write good sex then you should take the trouble to edit and be self-critical or, better still, find someone to act as your editor. Search for literacy and your sex will will be sexier and more exciting.
Yes, I don't deny that a lot of my writing is perverse but that's what gives it its frisson.
(If you've stumbled upon my stories and are reading this profile, please let me recommend the writings of SylviaG http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=896087&page=bio. She is one of the most consistent, talented writers on this site and has a profuse output that will blow your mind. It blew mine away completely. If you find any bits on your searches please return as soon as possible!!)

Location

London, UK

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
6Followers
10Following
6My Favorites
7My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Anything That's Sexy But Bdsm, Submissives, Golden Showers, Fisting Rock My Boat

Contact Author

Contact livingjukebox by clicking here.