• Authors
  • Sir Edward

Sir Edward

The other day I counted the number of views of all my stories..and the total was just over 900,000! (My first submission was almost ten years ago) Only a few,perhaps 100, have sent messages, but they often ask the same questions.
Ys, Vixen is real, and now is my wife. She continues to be a Hotwife and slut.
Yes, the stories are ALL based on reality, except one of Vixen's fantasies, which is clearly labled as such.
Updated in March, 2010. So much fun through the years.
Many stories of Vixen are yet to be written.
My previous bio: One submissive refered to me as "The Gentleman Dom." A distinguished professor image. A very demanding dom, but a romantic and caring man as well. Years of sexual adventuring, including with novice and experienced submissives. An iron fist in a velvet glove. A professional journalist and writer of erotic fiction that often is not fiction at all.
Be careful about your darkest fantasies...they might come true.
Now my wonderful slut, Vixen, is a part of my life, and I am pleased to chronicle her adventures. She is 38, very pretty and exploring her newfound sexual freedom. She is available to select women and couples, so do inquire.
(Vixen is now in her mid 40's, and still a stunningly beautiful redhead sexual goddess and Hotwife slut).


Location

Pittsburgh, PA

Author Stats

22 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
142Followers
13My Comments
5Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Helping Ladies Discover Themselves

Contact Author

Contact Sir Edward by clicking here.