• Authors
  • Bowoodstock

Bowoodstock

Yep, I'm really back after such a long hiatus.

The last 10 years have been a journey for me, including a new career change, several moves, and new experiences that have shaped who I am.

I know I'm going to get a lot of questions about the state of Kita'thalla. This is still uncertain, as while I feel that the story is good in its current state, I know it could go further, and I'm not sure I want to let go of it just yet. I have yet to figure out how to continue it though, as I've changed a lot as a writer.

For now, there is another project I'm working on, which will begin displaying itself soon.

I prefer to write stuff that is more than just two people screwing. That is, not all guys are sex machines, and not all girls are dirty sluts. I am a lover not a player, and believe that more than pleasure comes out of sex. I also prefer, when applicable, to write something that a reader might believe would actually happen. The greatest fantasy in the world can be ruined because the writer makes the guy have a foot long schlong, and the girl with a DD rack, because the point is it's not believable. Less than 1% of the world population has those dimensions. I don't have those dimensions, so any chance of inserting myself in the fantasy goes down the drain because I don't fit the "part".

Location

Virginia, USA

Author Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
1752Followers
21My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Hobbies

Tabletop Gaming, ENM

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Natural Girls, Small Breasts, Watersports

Contact Author

Contact Bowoodstock by clicking here.