Literotica.com
index : members : Bowoodstock : Biography

Add to favorites

Bowoodstock
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Bowoodstock's Biography:
Gender: 
Weight: 
Height: 
Location: Virginia, USA
Orientation: 
Interested In: Tabletop gaming,ENM
Status: 
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: Natural girls, small breasts,Watersports
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 632668
Member Since: January 25, 2006
Last Modified: December 18, 2023
Some words from Bowoodstock:

Yep, I'm really back after such a long hiatus.

The last 10 years have been a journey for me, including a new career change, several moves, and new experiences that have shaped who I am.

I know I'm going to get a lot of questions about the state of Kita'thalla. This is still uncertain, as while I feel that the story is good in its current state, I know it could go further, and I'm not sure I want to let go of it just yet. I have yet to figure out how to continue it though, as I've changed a lot as a writer.

For now, there is another project I'm working on, which will begin displaying itself soon.

I prefer to write stuff that is more than just two people screwing. That is, not all guys are sex machines, and not all girls are dirty sluts. I am a lover not a player, and believe that more than pleasure comes out of sex. I also prefer, when applicable, to write something that a reader might believe would actually happen. The greatest fantasy in the world can be ruined because the writer makes the guy have a foot long schlong, and the girl with a DD rack, because the point is it's not believable. Less than 1% of the world population has those dimensions. I don't have those dimensions, so any chance of inserting myself in the fantasy goes down the drain because I don't fit the "part".

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board