Literotica.com
index : members : TonyZee : Biography

Add to favorites

TonyZee
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
TonyZee's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 634722
Member Since: January 29, 2006
Last Modified: March 27, 2018
Some words from TonyZee:

March 27, 2018 - A new story titled "Mieko: A Catalogue" has just been submitted and one hopes it will appear soon. This one is a little different. It's been a while between submissions, but "Mieko" was written in a series of fits and starts over a few months and even set aside once or twice, in despair that it was unfinishable. But something kept bringing me back to it. Hope you enjoy it.

TZ

****

March 10, 2017 - The first chapter of a slightly longish story, "Long, Hot Summer," has just been posted. Here is an example of a tale gone awry. I actually began this story with the hope of submitting it to the Summer Lovin' contest last August! But the tale just kept going and going long past the deadline for that. Anyway, it's a summer's tale, with lots of sweaty sex among eager, horny people... and maybe just the kind of thing to distract one from these lingering winter days. Because it's a winter wonderland outside my window this morning as I'm writing this.

As always, hope you enjoy!

Tony

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board