• Authors
  • thelonewalker
Reader Profile image
userpic of thelonewalker

thelonewalker

I am into seaching depths of characters. I am interested in viewing relationships growing, changing and melding. Stories will be of life and lives.. Not just sex or love. In this age of swinging, cheating, group sex BDSM and other hideoous sexual relationships and very rare occurences of paradigms of true love, I like to read stories where people with commitment, sensuality and heart-aching characters live. I hope, some like-minded people exist...


I am into music and reading. I am a married woman with four children, two sons and two daughters. I am very happily married. Fortunately, I met this soulmate of mine (he laughs whenever I say this) in Junior High School and now, u can say - they lived happily ever after... When I look back at my life, I feel pain and sorry for those authors who draw women as sluts, as just pieces of meat, cheating animal and devoid of any true feelings. I know - there are few women out who are like those, but others have hearts, they crave for love from their beloved one, they want his children, family, memories and want to grow old with that man of them. I hope, some authors do paint these women who are myriad in number.

Welcome to my world.........

Location

Florida

Member Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
19My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Kissing My Husband's Eyes

Contact Member

Contact thelonewalker by clicking here.