• Authors
  • moanchanel

moanchanel

I love my family, I love to write, I love pizza and I love life. Short and sweet, I'm very blessed:D

Update 1: Hi to all of my readers and fans, i would just like to apologize to you all for the extremely late story update. I have been suffering from a major bout of writers block :-S, BUT AT LAST SUCCESS! I am in the final phases of editing and I will be releasing the next chapters in literally 3 days. Once again I am so sorry for keeping you guys waiting and I do appreciate all those dedicated beautifully awesome people who stuck with me and are still sticking.


Update 2: I would just like to thank all of the wonderful readers out their who support me through their reading, commenting and/or voting, you guys make my day every time I check my account. I LOVE YOU LITEROTICA UNIVERSE!!! :-D

Update 3: Hello Literotica Universe! I hope all are doing well in the wake of Hurricane Sandy, and I send my prayers out to those still living in the aftermath. So, something weird has happened with my account. Several days ago I submitted the edited versions of all my stories. When I went to check on the process a few days later they were all completely erased from the website. I'm not sure why they have been deleted, and I have reached out to Literotica with no response back as of yet. I planned on uploading the new chapters to the series, however, I have to get this problem fixed before I do that. I'm hoping to get a response soon, but I have to admit, this has upset me quite a bit. I love this site and have been an avid member for many years now. But, if I do not get a response as to what happened with my series, I will have to find another site to post my work. I'm hoping that things work out, and that I can get the series re-posted soon. I want to give a big thanks to you all who stuck with me, and have been sticking with me, even through the hard times. Thanks you guys, and I still LOVE YOU LITEROTICA UNIVERSE!

Update 4: Hello Literotica Universe! It has been over a month since my stories were taken down, and I have yet to receive a response as to why they were removed. I have sent emails and forum messages inquiring about what happened, what to do next, and if I just have to start all over again with my postings; but I got nothing. So, I have decided to post my stories on another site. I truly did not want to take that road, but I must admit, I grew more and more frustrated with every unanswered email. I know some may think me to be too sensitive, or petty, perhaps even worse, but my frustrations have just carried me to this point of...angry rebellion. I want to first and foremost apologize to all of you wonderful readers out there who followed my series, showed it love, and still stuck with me through the grammatical mishaps, and late updates. You all will forever have my gratitude and will always be my first, and awesomest, fans. :-)

P.S. I have been doing some "shopping" around for another site to post my stories on. I have not settled on one just yet, I am trying to find one I feel...comfortable with. I'm hoping to settle on one soon, and I promise to keep you guys in the loop.

Member Stats

18 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
97Followers
5Following
1My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s), Reptile(s)

Contact Member

Contact moanchanel by clicking here.