Literotica.com
index : members : Harryin VA : Biography

Add to favorites

Harryin VA
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Harryin VA's Biography:
Gender: No Answer
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: 
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 648937
Member Since: March 1, 2006
Last Modified: April 29, 2023
Some words from Harryin VA:

been doing this for 16 years so if you really think I am a troll then the issue is that you are stupid. 98% of my comments are in the LW genre. Look this isnt difficult --If you put out a serious story I will give it serious attention and review.

Dyslexic, atheist ENTP earth science. Former Lisc Private investigator for Wells Fargo and AIG.

MY RULES

1 Amazing reactions and amazing events require solid foundation in order to make them believable or acceptable.

2 MSR = Martian Slut Ray LW stories are just dumb and boring. They are not serious stories and they will not be given serious consideration and reviews by me.

3. Stories where the husband says what you did in the past doesn't matter. That is just a stupid ridiculous plot device. It is completely unrealistic absurd and would never occur in real life.

4. I consider myself to be a moderate feminist since I grew up in an all-women household and all the women in my family history have been highly educated professional and very sophisticated. But Men DO have feelings and psychology. Men are often portrayed as being slow stupid and one Dimensional. See the stories by THE CELT... the WANDERER or CAVIGURL. Look... a little confusion is okay but it's really kind of silly to have the husband constantly say HUH ? WHAT ? WHO Whats going on? in every other paragraph.

5. I really despise LW Stories with the wife ties up the husband or drugs him AND ties him up has lots of sex in front of him with other men and either was sexually tortures him …psychologically tortures him or actually mutilates him and then pays NO consequences…. will get a intense extreme reaction from me. I don't have a problem with these stories per se but I have a problem when the wife never pays any consequences for her actions.

6. Stories where the girlfriend treats the boyfriend in high school or college like complete shit… meets up several years later and they get married without any explanation as to WHY the ex-girlfriend is worth marrying. These sorts of stories never work because the author's invariably never Provide any foundation as to how / why the ex-girlfriend has changed

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board