• Authors
  • LesboLaura

LesboLaura

I am one of Jerry's kids (Garcia, that is) and relate well to anything free-spirited. The person that I am is very much a reflection of my spirituality...and my spirituality is in phase with the living Earth. And, like Earth herself, it is vibrantly sexual. I see sexuality as I see life itself... a celebration; communion; reaching toward and embracing every aspect of self and every part of life. Sexuality for me is nothing less than prayer...and prayer should be joyful...greeting the sun with arms spread wide...and standing silently in awe of the moon. I am an intense person and I only know how to share with intensity. If I connect spiritually with a person in a meaningful way, then I only know how to give that person all of me... that is sharing with that person "at the deepest levels of mind, heart and soul". I believe that Spiritual, Emotional, and Physical orgasm (all three rolled into one) is what real intimacy is all about. However, I am not possessive. I absolutely do not believe that sharing implies ownership. I believe that when I share at any level that I am giving a part of me to another person as a gift of spirit. And I believe in giving such gifts with absolutely no strings attached. My name is Laura but my Cherokee Native American Spiritual Name is Shining Heart. I am a woman that can see many humans cut off from the light of Spirit, from the energy within and around them. I have compassion rather than disdain for these wayward souls. Part of my journey is to restore the sparkle in some of their eyes and return the smile to some of their faces. That is part of my reason for being. That is why my elders named me "Shining Heart". That name embodies the warmth of spirit that I am to freely share with others. And I truly make every effort to share of that Spirit that was so freely given to me.

Location

North Carolina

Author Stats

22 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

BDSM, Cyber Encounters, Erotic Stories, Masturbation, Picture Trading, Role Playing, Sex Toys, Xxx Videos

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact LesboLaura by clicking here.