Literotica.com
index : members : Pyro : Biography

Add to favorites

Pyro
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Pyro's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Here, because I can see over there and I'm not there so I MUST be here!
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Writing,Pyrotechnics,Reading,Cooking,Kink,Card Games,Hiking,Festivals,Renaissance Faires
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Short-Skinny-Females,Asian-Females,Small-Breasts,Anal-Sex,Latinas,Submissiveness
Pets: Cat(s), Other
User Number: 66949
Member Since: November 29, 2001
Last Modified: March 13, 2020
Pyro
Some words from Pyro:

Originally from the Midwest and has lived on both coasts for many years, but keeps coming back to his home state.

An occasional author of quirky poems, rants about gold-digging lost loves or soul-mates and the occasional short story, he is also working on three novels and can be found attending various Celtic festivals, SciFi, Fantasy and anime conventions, promoting his book of short stories and helping his friend market her soft-sculpture dragons.

He is currently or has been a member of several writers workshops and has been known cause mass suffering by reading his works in public. His hobbies and passions are, of course, reading and writing, but he also rounds out his eccentricities by shooting professional fireworks shows and being an internet chatroom junkie.

He is older than dirt and twice as dirty; knows God by his first name because he used to change the lad's diapers when he was a wee tyke. Pyro is also a Navy Vietnam Veteran. When not stirring up trouble, he can often be found in his car, singing along to old rock and roll favorites being played on his CD at the highest tolerable levels.

While he now considers himself to be more of a libertarian, he will show you a picture of himself from his hippie days if asked.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board