• Authors
  • koruptid

koruptid

If you'd like to give feedback or just chat me up I'm koruptid.pryde on Yahoo IM, koruptinztal on AIM, and koruptid on gmail

-------------------
Q&A on Nyssa's Pack
(aka: yes, I read my damned feedback.)
-------------------

Q: Why all the girl-on-girl?
A: Not everyone is straight. If you don't like Lesbian/Gay/Bi/Kinky/or Polyamorous themes move on to a different story. Nearly all werewolves are bisexual, even if they do have a preference.
--

Q: I gave you a bad vote because of all the F/F sex. It turns me off! *whine*
A: If you don't like the content, read another story. Giving a bad vote because you don't like the type of sex in the story is just rude.
--

Q: Is Nyssa a Lesbian?
A: No. She's bi. Though, her past makes it much harder for her to trust men.
--

Q: why did [...] do [...]?! They're supposed to be [good/bad]!!
A: Nyssa's world is one not so set apart from our own. It is not a black and white world of heroes and villains. Every character has motivations, desires, and reasoning; they are all capable of altruism and malevolence. They are products of their situation and the difference between "heroes" and "villains" is a matter of perspective.
--

Q: I hope Nyssa's one "true" mate is...
A: The pack doesn't work that way. Nearly everyone has multiple mates and loves each of their mates because of who they are, not because they are "the one."
--

Q: How was Adolphus' mother killed?
A: Nothing glorious, nefarious, or altruistic. It was a hunting accident. She was trampled by a herd of bison while in wolf form.
--

Q: Are Nyssa and Marie mates?
A: Yes.
--

Q: How does bonding relate to being bitten?
A: Except during the initial period during the change, it takes intent to create a bond. The change from human to werewolf is a huge physiological shift, it is not surprising that some things that would normally be controllable happen without intent during it.
--

Q: Why multiple mates??
A: Humans are not physiologically monogamous, we are socially monogamous. Take our physiological desire for multiple mates, mix in an emotional need for pack belonging, and stir. You do the math.
--

Q: Why isn't this like every other werewolf story?
A: Most werewolf stories, frankly, piss me off. The whole obsessively monogamous, weak minded, and instinct driven rage fest would be a really crappy way to maintain any sort of useful social order. That said, some of the stories I've read here on Literotica in the genre are really damn good; despite my need to suspend biopsychosocial disbelief.
--

Q: How does the telepathy work between bonded? How is Nyssa's different? What kind of limits does she have?
A: In Nyssa's world the mind and the soul are part of a single intangible energy that all living things possess. When two werewolves bond their souls form a sort of link, a bridge between them along which conscious thoughts, feelings, and images can be passed.
Nyssa, as a Seer, doesn't need that link. Instead, physical contact allows her to read others and send them thoughts. However, she can only hear the surface thoughts of others she is not bonded to and push images into their mind. If she can't compel a person to think what she wants to know, she won't hear it.
--

Q: How are the alphas chosen?
A: Equal parts respect and recognition. Alphas aren't always the most dominant fighters but rather they are the respected leaders.
--

Q: What about the Lupas?
A: Traditionally the Alpha's first mate. Some packs however, either by tradition or circumstance, will use the same process for Lupa as they do Alpha.
--

Q: You killed off [...]?!
A: This isn't a fairy tale, it is a story. Any of the characters can die. I can't make the promise that they will die in glory or with altruistic purpose either. They die because under the circumstances they can't survive. That's it.

Location

Michigan

Member Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
87Followers
5Following
3My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Rope Bondage, Erotic Photography

Contact Member

Contact koruptid by clicking here.